Drinkaware at Work's mission
Drinkaware at Work is designed to support the existing health, safety and wellbeing agenda of UK businesses, encouraging employees to think about alcohol alongside the other health information they receive.
We are passionate in our belief that working together, we can help make workplaces healthier, safer and more productive.
How Drinkaware at Work can support your business
Our engaging and interactive one hour group sessions will provide your team with:
- A good understanding of alcohol and its related harms
- Information to help them stay within low risk guidelines
- Practical resources to keep them motivated
Train the trainer
Train your staff to deliver the group sessions back to your company:
- Specialist trainer to train up your team in a half-day session
- Enables your staff to deliver the session back to groups of new employees when required
- Suitable for large companies with staff across multiple sites
A flexible option to suit your needs:
- Learn about alcohol from your own desk and at your own pace
- Bite-sized modules which are quick and easy to use
- Engaging content with videos and quizzes
What participants have said
"We are delighted with the impact the Drinkaware
at Work training has had. We are proud to be seen as leaders
in the industry regarding responsible drinking"
Bookings and enquiries
Get in touch with the team and we'll be happy to discuss your needs:
or call 0207 7669908