It’s an exciting time here at Drinkaware
Following an independent review of The Drinkaware Trust in 2013 we have taken a number of steps to further build on our achievements of the last few years. These steps include changes to our governance to reinforce our independence as a charity; building a renewed and robust evidence base in support of all of our public facing activity, and more pro-actively collaborating with stakeholders across the UK alcohol industry, Government, the public health and the medical community, and third sector organisations who share our commitment to reducing alcohol-related harm.
We have now begun a recruitment programme to find individuals with expertise and a passion for making a difference to join our already talented team, and we have already appointed some fantastic people who will be instrumental in helping Drinkaware achieve its ambitions over the coming years. I very much look forward to welcoming new people to the organisation who are passionate about our cause and hope you will consider joining us.
Elaine Hindal – Drinkaware Chief Executive
What we can offer
- Competitive package which includes a matched company pension contribution, life assurance, childcare vouchers, company sick pay and interest free season ticket loan (upon completion of your probationary period)
- 36 days of annual leave (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- Commitment to your personal development
– the opportunity to undertake training and attend relevant conferences and events
- Being part of a friendly team committed to reducing alcohol misuse and alcohol-related harm